Philosophy & Competitive Advantages
M&C Saatchi is founded on the principle of Brutal Simplicity. Brutal Simplicity is at the heart of everything we do. From creative thinking to creative work. From how we are structured to the systems we use. Brutal Simplicity runs through the culture of every single one of our offices, all around the world.
It's easier to complicate than to simplify. Simple messages enter the brain quicker and stay there longer. Brutal Simplicity of Thought is therefore a painful necessity.
M&C Saatchi is the world's largest independent marketing communications group, with 28 offices in 17 countries. The network employs more than 900 people who service over 200 clients, spanning advertising, creative services, digital marketing, social media, mobile strategy and execution, mobile media, public relations, sponsorship and event management.
The Los Angeles office opened in 2003 and has produced iconic work for Ketel One, UGG Australia, British Airways, Crystal Cruises, Qantas, Viking River Cruises, San Diego Zoo, US Department of Tourism, City National Bank, The J. Paul Getty Trust, EPSON, PETCO, Dulcinea Farms, and the California Department of Public Health.
We are directly responsible for strategic planning, account management, creating and developing brutally simple advertising, print, broadcast, content and digital and social campaigns, encompassing the following distinct disciplines:
• Advertising development and production, i.e. broadcast, OOH, print, branded content
• Digital, i.e. website, microsite, social media campaign development and production
• Strategic planning, i.e. brand positioning, quantitative and qualitative research
• Mobile advertising: creative development, media planning and buying
• Design/Collateral, i.e. logo development, brochures, POS, sales material
• Promotions: creative development
• Public relations, specializing in sports and entertainment