J. Walter Thompson London is a full-service agency that provides its clients with strategic direction and creative communications along the path to purchase, from driving awareness through TV and digital to engagement via in-store, social media and branded content. This is supported by our 24/7 in-house production studio which allows us to produce work in a fast and cost effective manner.
Humble. Hungry. Modern.
Being over 150 years old means we understand exactly what it takes to stay relevant and meaningful for brands and talent. Even though we invented grilled cheese and employed the first female copywriter, we must always be thinking about what’s next.
To pioneer brands toward creative, innovative and world-changing ideas, we must have the courage to break new ground, to challenge ourselves and our clients to improve.
We do this by reflecting the communities in which we live, by placing curious people with different backgrounds and skill-sets in a collaborative environment.
· Cannes – 7th Most Awarded Network - 80 Lions
· Cannes – JWT LATAM Network of the Year
· Cannes - Innovation agency of the year – JWT Amsterdam
· Clios – 6th Most Awarded Network
· Clios – Healthcare Network of the Year
· Cyber Lions – JWT New York ranked 5th globally
· D&AD Impact – Won 7 pencils
· Dubai Lynx – JWT MEA Network of the Year
· Spikes – 5th Most Awarded Network - 27 medals
· AOYA - India Creative Agency of the Year - Bronze
J. Walter Thompson London is publicly held. JWT U.S.A. Inc., is owned by WPP Group Plc.
We've unveiled a new management structure designed to help deliver the agency’s integrated offering. The line-up comprises Management Partners, Integrated Partners and Creative Partners, who all report to the Executive Partners Joseph Petyan, James Whitehead and Russell Ramsey.
Danielle Bassil, in the newly created role of Head of Integrated Operations, will work alongside Neil Godber, Head of Planning, Carmen Bekker, European Marketing Director and Business Leader and Cathy Little, Co-Director of Talent who have all been promoted to Management Partners.