It’s what a brand does and not what a brand says that matters. The experiences you have help decide what a brand means to you—emotionally, socially and when it's time to buy. Experience creates real connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So Momentum imagines and creates what we call the total brand experience. We connect brands and people in authentic ways that give real value to both. For people, that means memorable, valuable experiences—after which they love the brand for who it is and what it does. For brands, that means loyalty, sales, conversion, share and more.
We do this with expertise in business and communications strategy, idea and content creation, and flawless execution across every possible touch point—including events, sponsorships, promotions, advertising, shopper and retail, music, entertainment, social, digital, product and package design and beyond.
Philosophy & Competitive Advantages
Our Total Brand Experience perspective and approach is unique to Momentum. And our heritage and proven history of excellence is the foundation upon which we’ve built our approach. We attack everything we do with the context that a brand is only as good as what it does, across every single touch point. It’s that unique thinking that energizes all our actions with a competitive advantage that can’t be matched. This amplifies our other major points of difference:
- Technology: We operate without creative or platform boundaries by implementing the latest technology to immerse consumers in every brand experience. Through our Creative Technology discipline, we have innovated across augmented reality, digital environments, motion simulation and more, inspiring people to rethink what a brand stands for.
- Data Leadership: Clients don’t want big data — they want big answers and insights. Our strategic insights team isn’t about just measuring outcomes — they are involved from the very beginning of the concepting process to ensure that the experience we create caters to and tracks measurable consumer behaviors.
- Proven Return: We measure every aspect of our work, including the most important one: direct and indirect impact on sales and qualified leads. We are able to prove the return on our clients’ investments beyond soft metrics like impressions or conversation. We have a specific, leading expertise in business-to-business, advancing into major partnerships and contracts for our clients.
- Scale: Not only do we deliver tens of thousands of brand experiences annually across the globe, we give consumers the social and digital tools to personally share them. No agency reaches more consumers with engaging, interactive branded content. This is in addition to our network’s own global and national scale.
- Strategic Business Leadership: Our client teams include strategic business leaders who understand the complexities of the business and the competitive landscape. This allows us to not only meet and exceed expectations, but also to proactively bring forth new creative thought and solutions.
Part of the Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE:IPG), we operate in over 30 countries for partners including American Express, Coca-Cola, Mondelez, Microsoft, Walmart, William Grant & Sons and many more.
In 2011, we created Momentum Entertainment Group (MEG), the entertainment unit of Momentum Worldwide, to forge extensive ties with Hollywood creative communities and become the driving force behind high quality content and productions – aligning talent, brands and ideas with distributors to create world-class entertainment properties. MEG hit the ground running with projects in production and development across scripted, drama and comedy as well as digital content and alternative programming. MEG currently has offices in Hollywood, New York, New Orleans and London.
In August 2012, Momentum acquired design consultancy ChaseDesign and their subsidiary 10Red Design. ChaseDesign is one of the original design consulting firms in the U.S., with a 54-year legacy of providing specialized design services to an elite core of Fortune 100 clients. With this partnership, Momentum created a world-class, comprehensive shopper marketing offering – with global resources and talent encompassing shopper research, behavior-based retailing technology and e-commerce across out-of-store, in-store and point-of-purchase – poised to lead in the booming shopper marketing sector.
Momentum Worldwide is part of the McCann Worldgroup- the world's largest marketing communications network, housed within the Interpublic Group [NYSE:IPG].
Trade OrganizationsWomen in Communications
The Association of Advertising & Marketing Professionals
Retail Advertising and Marketing Association (RAMA)
Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
Point Of Purchase Advertising International Europe (POPAI Europe)
International Association of Business Communications (IABC)
International Advertising Association (IAA)
In Store Marketing Institute
Cannes Media Lions
Association of Promotion Marketing Agencies Worldwide (APMA)
Association for Interactive Marketing
American Advertising Federation (AAF)
Advertising Week (AW)