|Title||American Cancer Society | Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walks | Eventive Marketing
Make Your Stride Count Walks
American Cancer Society
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
|Tagline|| Make Your Stride Count|
- “Make Your Stride Count” was an insightful idea created by Eventive in response to the need to engage the unregistered participants, which turned into the platform for the overall activation
- Walkers made their strides count by providing contact information in exchange for the ability to participate in engaging activations on-site, including a contribution to a large “I’m walking for…” ribbon wall, an interactive photo mosaic wall, and on-site photographers to provide
- Brand ambassadors and Making Strides volunteers provided fun props and poses to participants for the personalized, digital photo keepsake, and encouraged participants to share their photos on social media to further their support and dedication to the cause
- We created a powerful and lasting emotional connection between participant and cause as a sense of purpose and individuality overcame the walkers as they watched the ribbon wall and photo wall change and grow as content was added
- Execute a creative, engaging, and emotional on-site experience that facilitates data from unregistered participants.
- Inspire walkers to support ACS in the future by connecting the idea that, by giving their information, they are helping to finish the fight against breast cancer.
- 91% registration opt-ins
- 534 total photo tags
- 4.1x amplification per event attendee
- 11,207 total ACS brand recommendations