Philosophy & Competitive Advantages
Avidan Strategy is the only marketing consultancy headed by a former head of a global agency and who also set on two boards of two of the biggest global agencies. As such our perspective is unrivaled. We are also the only consulting firm that offers client-side and digital expertise, innovation and product launch expertise, agency compensation expertise, and procurement expertise. This gives our clients the most rounded and most sophisticated offering.
Are all consultants the same?
- Avi Dan is the only consultant invited to join the VCU Brandcenter, the first, and most prestigious ad school
- Avi Dan is the only consultant invited to be a judge at the prestigious Effie awards
- Avi Dan is the only consultant invited by Forbes to pen a regular blog about agencies.
- Creative agency search
- Media agency search
- Agency roster optimization
- Strategic Sourcing
- Multi-cultural agency search
- Interactive agency search
- Design firms search
- PR firms search
- Social media agency search
- Compensation negotiation
- Performance benchmarking and audit
- Branding, positioning and market strategy
- Quantitative and qualitative research
- Multivariate analysis
- Assessing media strategy effectiveness
- Commercial opportunity evaluation
- Go to market strategies
- Market assessment and competitive analysis
- New products development and ideation
More than any other reason, "chemistry" is by far the most important contributor to a successful relationship. Our selection process is designed to match agencies with clients based on our knowledge-based methodology.
Our process is collaborative, striking a balance between the client's needs to keep cost down and the agency's right to a fair profit. The process involves agreement to SOW and using a proprietary benchmark data points to guide clients on a fair compensation.
We believe that marketing procurement is one of the most essential activities of the company, as marketing is the biggest investment for many companies. Our approach helps shift the emphasis from "cost" to "value", from price-driven orientation to process-driven, striving for efficiencies and innovations that result in shared benefits.