Navigare was formed in 1995, and created the category. We were the first, and we are still a leader.
What makes us unique, and superior, is:
* We are software enabled, rather than software based. We are valued not for what we do, but for what we do with it. In fact, much of our work comes from consulting and compliance engagements, where no software is used.
* We do not develop or own our own software. When we do require software, we choose the best solution for client needs; rather than being limited to selling our own.
* Our Principals come from the most senior ranks of the advertising business, and can speak as practitioners, rather than theorists. Our experience leads to insights; and these insights lead to better practice.
* It is ALL we do. There is never a conflict of interest, as would be natural with others who also perform search.
* We are still pioneering new, contemporary service offerings. While Navigare is still the leading relationship management intermediary, more and more of our clients are seeking our leadership in: working alongside Procurement; in advising on Scope Of Need and Scope of Resource development and monitoring; in the development of effective and fair PBR; as well as in providing counsel and training.
Navigare is based in Sydney, Australia. In the event local resources are called for, Navigare maintains collaborative alliances with an elite network of best-practice consultant colleagues.
But the reality is that because of our skills and experience, most clients require our personal leadership and direction. So we travel; and utilise technolgy to ensure delivery of our services at the highest levels of efficiency, effectiveness, and excellence.
|Advertiser||Brand||Business Sector||Type of Work||since|
|1: Undisclosed due to Confidentiality Restraints||Multinational Client; Australian Market||Banking, Finance, Law & Insurance||2008|
|2: Undisclosed due to Confidentiality Restraints||Tier 1 Financial Institution; Australian Market||Banking, Finance, Law & Insurance||2010|
|3: Undisclosed due to Confidentiality Restraints||Tier 2 Financial Institution; Australian Market||Banking, Finance, Law & Insurance||2010|
|4: Undisclosed due to Confidentiality Restraints||Category Leader; Australian Market||Food||2011|
|5: Undisclosed due to Confidentiality Restraints||International Brand; Australian Market||Consumer & Public Services||2010|
|6: Undisclosed due to Confidentiality Restraints||International Agency Brand; Multi International Markets||Advertising Agencies||2007|
|7: Undisclosed due to Confidentiality Restraints||International Agency Brand; Australian Market||Advertising Agencies||2006|
|8: Undisclosed due to Confidentiality Restraints||International Agency Brand; Asian Markets||Advertising Agencies||2010|
|McDonald's||International Category Leader; Australian & New Zealand Markets||Restaurants & Fast Food||2007|
|Qantas||Australia's Flagship Carrier; Internationsl Markets||Transport, Travel and Tourism||2006|
|Sensis||Australian Market Leader; Australian Market||Yellow Pages & Directories||2007|
|Telstra Corporation||Category Leader; Australian Market||Telecommunications Services||2007|
|Tourism Australia||Australia as a Destination; International Markets||Destinations (Countries & Places)||2009|