“The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn’t understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.”
That pretty much sums up why Net#work BBDO believes we need a digital strategist that is fluent in ‘empathy, emotions and human opportunity’. We want someone who can confidently give direction to brands and introduce some clarity and calm to the integrated chaos of today’s marketing landscape. We want you to be able to translate a technical knowledge of digital channels into strategic and creative opportunity. We want someone who gets just as excited about understanding people as they do about tech innovation and analytics.
We want someone who can present a portfolio of great digital campaign work they’ve steered to completion over at least 3 years.
- Partner CD and ECD in developing award-winning work (that works) in digital channels.
- Understand the role of digital strategy in the context of the Client’s brand and business. We’d like strategy with a capital S, rather than have people get lost in the silo of digital.
- Develop digital integration and engagement plans that pull ATL and digital touch points together.
- Lead digital strategy inputs for campaign development projects, in partnership with the broader strategy team.
- Author social media strategies and oversee their implementation with our community manger and content teams.
- Monthly reporting and tracking of digital campaign elements.
- Provide leadership and oversight to AM teams for all digital deliverables.
- Present key strategic deliverables to senior clients
- Help up-skill the agency in digital strategy, campaigns and thinking.
Negotiable, and based on industry experience.
Please send CV and a portfolio of work.