|Title||Male domestic violence|
|Agency||J. Walter Thompson London|
|Campaign||Scenes of violence - NCDV|
|Advertiser||National Centre for Domestic Violence|
|Brand||National Centre for Domestic Violence|
|Business Sector||Subscribers Only|
|Executive Creative Director||R....ll R...ey Subscribers Only|
|Art Director||P....ip M...er Subscribers Only|
|Art Director||Mr. Darren Keff|
|Copywriter||P....ip M...er Subscribers Only|
|Copywriter||D...en K..f Subscribers Only|
|Photographer||Mr. Nadav Kander|
|Designer||G...am W..d Subscribers Only|
|Typography||C..a H...d Subscribers Only|
Humble. Hungry. Modern.
Being over 150 years old means we understand exactly what it takes to stay relevant and meaningful for brands and talent. Even though we invented grilled cheese and employed the first female copywriter, we must always be thinking about what’s next.
To pioneer brands toward creative, innovative and world-changing ideas, we must have the courage to break new ground, to challenge ourselves and our clients to improve.
We do this by reflecting the communities in which we live, by placing curious people with different backgrounds and skill-sets in a collaborative environment.
· Cannes – 7th Most Awarded Network - 80 Lions
· Cannes – JWT LATAM Network of the Year
· Cannes - Innovation agency of the year – JWT Amsterdam
· Clios – 6th Most Awarded Network
· Clios – Healthcare Network of the Year
· Cyber Lions – JWT New York ranked 5th globally
· D&AD Impact – Won 7 pencils
· Dubai Lynx – JWT MEA Network of the Year
· Spikes – 5th Most Awarded Network - 27 medals
· AOYA - India Creative Agency of the Year - Bronze