Earlier this week, our ad peers gathered in Rio for the annual Wave Festival, which awards top creative work internationally. U.S. Hispanic agencies pulled off spectacular results, and Alma was among the most awarded with 2 Golds, 3 Bronze, and 3 Shortlists.
“We are most proud of the array of different client work awarded, because it says something about consistency,” says Luis Miguel Messianu, President and Chief Creative Officer at Alma.
Awarded campaigns include:
- Gold, Radio Campaign, Tobacco Free Florida “Tobacco Downs” & “Auctioneer“
- Gold, Radio Craft, Tobacco Free Florida “Tobacco Downs” & “Auctioneer“
- Bronze, Film Craft, McDonald’s “Lovin': The Musical“
- Bronze, Press, Liquid Plumr “Runway Rats“
- Bronze, Press, Miami Dade Animal Services “A Real Friend”
- Shortlist, Outdoor Craft, Liquid Plumr “Runway Rats“
- Shortlist, Promo, Glad “Fresh vs Rotten“
- Shortlist, Promo, Miami Dade Animal Services “Mirror Mates“
To learn more about the Wave Festival, visit their official website.