MediaCom is the "The Content + Connections Agency," which means we work on behalf of our clients to leverage their brands' entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to drive business growth. Our role includes optimizing each individual channel and the connections between them. It also includes developing and optimizing the use of content - defined as any form of consumer messaging - as the fuel that drives high-performing systems; and understanding and utilizing data to deliver increased effectiveness and efficiency across all communications. By auditing clients' communications systems, MediaCom optimizes, improves and measures their outcomes across paid, owned and earned.
Our work is driven by our unique 20|20 Connections approach, which allows us to create brilliantly connected communications systems for our clients. 20|20 Connections is defined by five key principles:
1. We optimize the SYSTEM, not just the silo.
2. CONTENT is the fuel for high-performing systems.
3. We plan for OUTCOMES, not just inputs.
4. We are SOLUTIONS providers.
5. We are ONE MEDIACOM.
MediaCom hosts all-star panel at Advertising Week 2014
In what promises to be major draw for Advertising Week 2014, MediaCom joins Shell and the filmmakers from Bandito Brothers for the story behind "Breaking Barriers," the thrilling primetime documentary about one man's quest to break the land speed record. The all-star panel, "Breaking Barriers: How Shell Used Content to Capture the Imagination," will be held on Wednesday, October 1 at 10 am at the B.B. King Blues Club and Grill.
Inspired by the first-ever natural gas-based Pennzoil Platinum with PurePlus Technology motor oil, the heart-pounding film hosted by Tim McGraw proves that connected and engaging content can motivate and inspire consumers. Come hear from the exceptional talent behind the film on what this means for all advertisers.
The panel includes:
- Mark Fortner, head of innovation, MediaCom
- Christopher Hayek, director of global brand management, Shell
- Jacob Rosenberg, chief technology officer, Bandito Brothers
- Geoffrey Campbell, partner, senior director of content, MediaCom
To register for the program, visit the Advertising Week website. Check out the full "Breaking Barriers" film here.
MediaCom will continue to have a big presence through Advertising Week. Other major events include:
- September 29, 9am: Head of mobile Jon Hook speaking on "The Mobile C-Suite" panel at Times Center Hall
- September 29, 1pm: Chief marketing officer Stephanie Fierman will present to emerging leaders at the Womensphere Summit at McGraw-Hill Financial
- September 29, 3:40pm: Jon Hook will be talking "Unlocking Mobile Audiences," for the Mobile Media Summit @ Advertising Week
- September 30, 9:15am: Managing partner Michael Lampert will discuss how data and analytics can fuel big ideas at OMMA Premium Display
- September 30, 10am: Audi client Benny Lawrence will be part of a keynote chat at OMMA Premium Display
- October 1, 9:15am: Chief digital and analytics officer Steve Carbone will be on an OMMA Audience Targeting panel
Check out a full list of MediaCom-related events at www.mediacomusa.com/advertisingweek.