Buenos Aires, Argentina, November 3, 2016: LOLA MullenLowe (Spain), MullenLowe SSP3 (Colombia) Ponce Buenos Aires (Argentina), and Ginkgo MullenLowe (Uruguay), all agencies of the MullenLowe Group global creative network, were awarded over 50 awards at El Ojo Iberoamérica 2016, the premier Latin American awards show celebrating inspiration and dedication for regional and international creativity. Miguel Simoes, CEO, LOLA MullenLowe, delivered the keynote address at the conference, citing the importance of cultural awareness within the creative community, and Francisco ‘Pancho’ Cassis, Executive Creative Director of LOLA MullenLowe in Madrid, was named Best Creative Director in Spain.
MullenLowe Group took home 53 awards: 1 Grand Prix, 10 Golds, 22 Silvers, and 20 Bronze awards for Unilever client brands Magnum, Cornetto and Axe styling, as well as for clients Mattel, Pilsen Soul, Líbero, Nomad Skateboards, Deliveroo, Fundacíon JPGC, Colsubsidio, Telecom Argentina, Mercado Libre Argentina and 3Corações.
LOLA MullenLowe won 43 awards and was recognized as the Best Spanish Agency of the Festival. Additionally, the agency was awarded the Grand Prix award in the radio category for their challenger work on Líbero football magazine “Football Memories FM” campaign.
The highlight of the 3-day conference was the keynote speech given by LOLA MullenLowe CEO Miguel Simoes. A well-known industry veteran and respected leader within the creative world, Simoes spoke to the power of creativity and the importance of how culture affects your business.
On delivering the keynote address, Simoes said, “I am honored to have been asked by El Ojo to deliver the keynote address at this year’s conference. Culture is as important as strategy to achieve success in business. When behaviors defined by culture begin to take shape, this leads to the pursuit of common goals, and those common goals lead to the achievement of results.”
LOLA MullenLowe was awarded for work from nine clients, including Unilever brands Cornetto and Magnum, Mattel, Líbero Espania, among others receiving:
• 1 Grand Prix Award
• 9 Gold Awards
• 18 Silver Awards
• 15 Bronze Awards
MullenLowe SSP3 was awarded for:
• 1 Gold Award for Fundación JPGC’s ‘Chocó to Dance’ campaign in the e-commerce category
• 1 Silver Award for Fundación JPGC’s ‘Chocó to Dance’ campaign in the websites and microsites category
• 1 Bronze Award for Fundación JPGC’s ‘Chocó to Dance’ campaign in the sustainable products category
• 2 Bronze Awards for ‘Colsubsidio Book Exchange’ in the best art direction and best original photography categories
Ponce Buenos Aires was awarded for:
• 2 Silver Awards for Telecom Argentina’s ‘Interruptions’ and ‘Conversation’ campaigns in the cinema / television category
• 1 Bronze Award for AXE’s ‘Not Just a Pretty Hairstyle’ campaign in the best Latin idea in the world category
• 1 Bronze Award for Mercado Libre’s ‘Never Stop Searching’ campaign
MullenLowe Brasil was awarded for:
• 1 Silver Award for 3Corações coffee’s ‘Wake Up Stories’ campaign in the design category
The MullenLowe Group global creative network applauds all of the winners, and thanks El Ojo Iberoamérica for honoring the winning ideas.
To view the MullenLowe Group winning work, please click here.