- Carat has landed the £35 million media planning and buying business for the crisp brand Pringles across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Barclays has consolidated its £11 million UK consumer DM account into Rapp.
- William Hill has split its £14 million UK advertising account, appointing the start-up Fabula to handle the sports-betting side of the business.
- Wellness Foods, the owner of Rowse Honey and Dorset Cereals, has appointed UM London to its £3 million media planning and buying account after a pitch.
- CHI & Partners has won the advertising account for the charity Adopt A Better Way after a pitch.
- Laithwaite's Wine has consolidated its media planning and buying account into VCCP Media.
Tags: MediaCom, Starcom, Pringles, Carat, Kellogg, Barclays, Rapp, Fabula, William Hill, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, BMB, UM London, Universal McCann, Wellness Foods, ZenithOptimedia, CHI & Partners, Adopt A Better Way, Laithwaite's Wine, VCCP, Carat Manchester, I Spy
Category: Account Moves