- Gu, the premium desert brand, has appointed Iris as its first-ever brand activation agency, after it won a competitive pitch, thought to be against RPM and Brave.
- MediaCom has been awarded the media account for Arriva buses as part of a competitive pitch that knocked incumbent PHD off the business.
- Pfizer consolidates global creative duties at three holding companies.
- Macy's moves $500 million media account to Carat.
- Cutwater, S.F., wins fashion account.
Tags: Gu, Iris, RPM, Brave, MediaCom, Arriva, PHD, pitches, Pfizer, Omnicom Group, Publicis Groupe, Havas, Euro Life, Dentsu, McGarryBowen, Interpublic Group of Cos., McCann Humancare, Carat, Aegis, MEC, Macy's, Macy*s, Cutwater, Trina Turk