- BSkyB has retained SapientNitro and Table19 to work alongside its newly appointed below-the-line agency roster; Kittcat Nohr Nohr Digitas, Elvis and Inferno.
- MediaCom has been awarded the Western Europe media account for the Goodyear and Dunlop brands snatching the £3.6m UK business from UM London.
- Johnson & Johnson, the health and skincare company, has handed IPG's UM and GroupM's MEC its EMEA media planning and buying business, estimated to be worth £200 million.
- The Department of Health has appointed OgilvyOne to its £50 million consolidated digital and direct account after a "winner-takes-all" pitch.
- Acer has appointed independent media agency DWA to handle the EMEA media planning and buying for its Aspire s7 campaign.
- A-B InBev names AKQA first digital AOR in U.S.
Tags: SapientNitro, Table19, BSkyB, Kittcat Nohr Nohr Digitas, Elvis, Inferno, MediaCom, Goodyear, Dunlop, UM London, Universal McCann, WPP, GroupM, Universal McCann, UM, IPG, J&J, Johnson & Johnson, MEC, Primus, Carat, OgilvyOne, DoH, The Department of Health, Proximity London, Partners Andrews Aldridge, PAA, DraftFCB, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, Acer, DWA, Aspire s7, in-house, A-B InBev, AKQA, Anheuser-Busch