- BBC Worldwide, the corporation's commercial arm, has appointed Karmarama to create a campaign to promote the launch of its Olympic Games DVD collection.
- SCA has appointed TBWA\London to handle its £40 million global advertising account for its Tena range after a three-month review.
- QualitySolicitors, the national legal brand, has moved its £15 million advertising account out of Team Saatchi and into Kindred.
- M2M has won the £5 million media planning and buying business for the bagged salad brand Florette after a pitch.
- Sears Holdings retains MPG as media lead.
- Shell expands its JWT relationship.
Tags: Karmarama, BBC Worldwide, Olympic Games DVD, TBWA\London, Tena, SCA, reviews, pitches, DDB, Publicis, DLKW Lowe, QualitySolicitors, Kindred, Team Saatchi, Florette, M2M, The Media Shop, the7stars, Total Media, TMS12, Sears Holdings, Kmart, MPG, Havas, JWT Atlanta, WPP Group, Quaker State, Pennzoil, Shell