- Toblerone has appointed Mcgarrybowen London to handle its global advertising business.
- Ocean Media wins gilt.
- Pennzoil and Quaker State named JWT Atlanta as its agency of record in North America. JWT Atlanta will lead brand planning, brand strategy, social strategy and execution, creative development and production for both brands. New campaigns for both brands are slated for 2013.
- Ashley Furniture tapped Ryan Partnership to launch its new “Zzz’s by Ashley” stores. Ryan Partnership will be responsible for development of brand strategy, media planning and creative chores. Work is scheduled to break in early 2013.
- Frontier Communications awarded Hyper Marketing its integrated marketing services business, following a review.
- Havas Worldwide Duesseldorf and Havas Media Frankfurt (MPG) were awarded the European Central Bank in Frankfurt account.
- Revel United was named creative agency of record for Marble Slab Creamery and MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery.
Tags: Revel United, Marble Slab Creamery, MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery, Havas Worldwide Duesseldorf, Havas Media Frankfurt, MPG, European Central Bank, Frontier Communications, Hyper Marketing, Ashley Furniture, Ryan Partnership, Pennzoil, Quaker State, JWT Atlanta, Mcgarrybowen, Toblerone, Wieden & Kennedy London, Wieden + Kennedy London, W+K, W&K London, O&M, Ogilvy & Mather, Mondelez, Kraft Foods Inc., Ocean Media, Gilt, WPP, MediaCom