- Kingfisher has handed MEC its consolidated £45 million media planning and buying business for its B&Q, TradePoint and Screwfix brands.
- JD Williams, the catalogue retailer, has appointed McCann Manchester to handle strategic and creative work for its Jacamo brand after a pitch.
- The Zoological Society of London has hired Arena Media to manage the media account for ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
- Aegis has scooped the bulk of the £200m European media planning and buying business for Kraft, while PHD has retained its £39m UK and Ireland media planning and buying responsibilities.
- B&Q has awarded its £40 million advertising account to Karmarama.
- Seat has hired Grey London to handle its £12 million UK advertising account. The agency, which is the incumbent on Seat's European ad business, was appointed without a pitch.
Tags: MEC, Kingfisher, GroupM, B&Q, TradePoint, Screwfix, ZenithOptimedia, JD Williams, McCann Manchester, Jacamo, Arena Media, The Zoological Society of London, ZSL, Initiative, Aegis, Kraft Foods Inc., PHD, Mindshare, Karmarama, B&Q, BETC London, WCRS, Dare, McCann London, Seat, Grey London