- Digitas was named lead digital strategy for the La Poste Group, France's mail services company. The agency will work on La Poste's digital ecosystem, which includes both the online and mobile versions of LaPoste.fr and laposte.com, as well as mobile apps.
- DDB Canada will continue its partnership with the Canadian Tourism Commission for another five-year term. DDB Canada’s Vancouver office will collaborate with the CTC to develop marketing communications programs to drive travelers to Canada.
- Publicis Kaplan Thaler and MediaVest have been awarded the advertising and media business for Tri Honda Dealer Advertising Association, which is comprised of 60 Honda automobile dealerships serving New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Publicis Kaplan Thaler will handle the creative assignment and MediaVest will oversee all media planning and buying duties. The agencies will work across advertising, digital and social media.
- Zambezi was named agency of record for Strongbow cider. In addition, the agency was also named agency of record for Eastbay, an e-commerce sports gear retailer.
- i.d.e.a. was retained by Hot Spring Spas to provide creative branding development duties.
- BLITZ was named agency of record duties for Lucky Strike Entertainment. The agency will direct Lucky Strike’s overall branding as well as social media, search, analytics, mobile and location-based marketing strategies.
- AMC Theatres selected Bailey Lauerman for an internal and external branding campaign.
- SK+G Advertising was named media buying agency for Allegiant Travel Company. Previously, Allegiant handled all media planning and buying in-house.
- Piston has been named digital agency of record for games portal KNeoWORLD.com.
- Belkin selected RED Interactive Agency as the marketing agency for @TV, its "TV Anywhere" product.. The agency will handle the media planning and buying, social strategy and digital creative duties.
- Trex Company named Cuker Interactive its digital agency of record.
- Brownstein Group was named brand agency of record for Beneficial Bank. Harmelin Media will handle media planning and buying chores.
- JWT London has picked up the UK digital account for Andrex, the Kimberly-Clark toilet-tissue brand.
Tags: Brownstein Group, Beneficial Bank, Harmelin Media, Trex Company, Cuker Interactive, Belkin, RED Interactive Agency, @TV, Piston, KNeoWORLD.com, SK+G Advertising, Allegiant Travel Company, in-house, AMC Theatres, Bailey Lauerman, BLITZ, Lucky Strike Entertainment, i.d.e.a., Hot Spring Spas, Zambezi, Strongbow, Eastbay, Publicis Kaplan Thaler, MediaVest, Tri Honda Dealer Advertising Association, DDB Canada, Canadian Tourism Commission, CTC, Digitas, La Poste Group, JWT London, Andrex, Kimberly-Clark