- InterBev Group, the international arm of Thai drinks company ThaiBev, has handed a brief to Stir PR to raise the profile of Caorunn gin in the UK.
- Mondelez International, Kraft's rebranded snack business, has consolidated its UK digital roster into Elvis, Syzygy and Rehab.
- McGarryBowen, Chicago, tapped for U.S. Tennis Association.
- The Terri & Sandy Solution was named agency of record for the PEEPS brand.
- Barkley was named agency of record for Dairy Queen, following a four-month review. The agency will be responsible for all television creative in the U.S. and Canada. Grey previously handled the account.
- The South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism awarded BFG Communications its advertising contract. The agency will develop an integrated marketing campaign to promote South Carolina as a preferred travel destination.
Tags: Stir PR, Caorunn, ThaiBev, Mondelez International, Kraft Foods Inc., Elvis, Syzygy, Rehab, reviews, U.S. Tennis Association, USTA, Mcgarrybowen, Dentsu, Interpublic Group of Cos., The Martin Agency, The Terri & Sandy Solution, PEEPS, Barkley, Dairy Queen, DQ, Grey Worldwide, The South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism, BFG Communications