- JC Penney taps R/GA for digital work.
- Lee Jeans appoints new agency, plans anniversary push.
- Jam, the Engine agency, has landed the task of turning Mr Bean into a comedy star on mobile plaforms.
- The Association of Train Operating Companies has appointed Carat to its media planning and buying account.
- Brave, the independent UK agency, has expanded its relationship with Panasonic with the capture of a global advertising brief for its Viera range of TVs.
Tags: Mr Bean, Jam, Engine, ATOC, Carat, The Association of Train Operating Companies, Panasonic, Brave, Viera, Lee Jeans, Omnicom Group, GSD&M, Havas Worldwide, Arnold Worldwide, VF Corporation, R/GA, JC Penney