- Gotham wins global retail account.
- Spotify taps Droga5 to build awareness with consumers.
- Lenovo selects an agency for U.S. media.
- Cake has landed a brief to help Morrisons launch Nutmeg, its first own-label clothing range.
- GlaxoSmithKline has added CHI & Partners to its roster to handle global advertising for the Maxinutrition sports-nutrition range.
- Guide Dogs, the UK charity for blind and partially sighted people, has appointed MBA to a new brand-building brief to broaden perceptions of its activities.
- Gatwick Airport is understood to have appointed Havas Media to its £15 million, five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
Tags: Cake, Morrisons, Nutmeg, GSK, Maxinutrition, GlaxoSmithKline, CHI & Partners, Guide Dogs, MBA, Havas Media, Gatwick Airport, Mindshare, Lenovo, Digitas, Neo@Ogilvy, Gotham, Sunglass Hut, Luxottica Group, Moon Communications Group, Spotify, Droga5