- French Connection is reviewing its creative arrangements after a split with 101, its agency for the past two years.
- Lidl has appointed TBWA\London to handle its £21 million UK advertising account, ahead of a brand campaign that it hopes will emulate the success of the rival discount retailer Aldi.
- Innocent, the smoothie-maker majority-owned by Coca-Cola, has appointed 101 to handle its £6 million advertising account ahead of a boost in marketing spend.
- General Mills has appointed McCann London to handle the UK and international advertising account for the Nature Valley cereal bar brand.
- The Health Lottery has selected MediaCom to handle its media planning and buying account.
- Mullen picks up American Greetings.
Tags: French Connection, 101, reviews, Lidl, TBWA\London, Innocent, Coca-Cola Company, McCann Erickson London, Nature Valley, General Mills, The Health Lottery, MediaCom, Element 79, American Greetings, Mullen, Interpublic Group of Cos., Draftfcb, Huge, Campbell-Ewald, Interpublic, IPG
Category: Account Moves