- Carlsberg is understood to have appointed Santo Advertising to handle its global ad account.
- VCCP has won the £15m pan-European consolidated advertising account for the car rental firm Avis Budget Group following a pitch.
- Fitness First, the gym, health and fitness group, has moved its media strategy, planning and buying business into Vizeum without a pitch.
- Arnold lands Del Monte's milk-bone brand.
- Lionsgate hires Mindshare to handle media.
- Zipcar taps Campbell Ewald, hires new CMO.
Tags: Carlsberg, Heineken, Santo Advertising, Avis Budget Group, VCCP, pitches, Vizeum, Fitness First, PHD, Del Monte, Milk-Bone, Arnold Worldwide.Draftfcb, Havas Worldwide, WPP Group, Lionsgate, Horizon Media, Initiative, Mindshare, Leo Burnett, Pfizer, Nexium, Omnicom Group, TBWA, Interpublic Group of Cos., Campbell Ewald, Zipcar
Category: Account Moves