- Pernod Ricard has appointed AnalogFolk as the global digital agency on Malibu.
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty has picked up a global brief from Pirelli to promote its premium tyres after a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
- Kayak, the US-based travel search engine, has hired ZenithOptimedia to handle its digital and offline media planning and buying business across Europe, including the UK.
- Creature London has picked up the £10 million ad account for Molson Coors' Carling.
- Incumbents win global Jim Beam pitch.
Tags: Malibu, Pernod Ricard, AnalogFolk, digital, BBH, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Pirelli, ZenithOptimedia, Kayak, Carling, Molson Coors, Creature London, Jim Beam, incumbents, StrawberryFrog , pitches, Jung von Matt, The Works, Ogilvy & Mather, O&M