- The Co-operative Group has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its £3 million direct marketing and digital account.
- Heineken USA ends partnership with Mexican ad agency as English-language campaigns didn’t translate.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People appoints Palmer Hargreaves for creative.
- Christie + Co names Smith & Milton as its creative agency.
- Scion turns to Wong, Doody to boost regional marketing.
- P&G moves Tampax to Publicis.
Tags: OgilvyOne, The Co-operative Group, digital, direct marketing, Heineken USA, Tecate, Olabuenaga Chemistri, Inspire, Palmer Hargreaves, Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, Smith & Milton, Christie + Co, Wong Doody Crandall Wiener, Scion, Toyota Motor Co., Dentsu Worldwide, Attik, WDCW, Publicis Groupe, Tampax, Procter & Gamble, P&G