- Coca-Cola has appointed MediaCom to its £30m UK media planning and buying business, ending a 12-year relationship with Vizeum.
- Comparethemarket.com, the price comparison website, has hired iCrossing to its natural search account, previously handled by Steak.
- MRM has been awarded additional assignments by long time client, Verizon. The scope of work includes digital acquisition and CRM work – including OLA, rich media, marketing landing pages and digital experience programs.
- Con Edison awarded its advertising account to The Gate NY, following a review.
- Mistress was tapped by Ubisoft to launch its television campaign for Assassin's Creed IV. The campaign is set to launch in the fall.
- POPSUGAR, a global technology company, selected Goodby, Silverstein & Partners as its global advertising agency of record.
- 360i will be working with HBO on the strategic vision for the brand's social media presence, creating campaigns designed to spark content and conversation about the brand online.
- Co-Communications was named agency of record for Hudson Valley Tourism. The firm will partner with Harquin Graphics to promote the Hudson River Valley region as a leisure and business destination.
- LevLane was named advertising agency of record for two regional franchisee co-ops, Massage Envy Northern Virginia/D.C. and Massage Envy Maryland/Southern Delaware. An undisclosed budget will go to digital advertising and marketing, including website design, SEO, SEM and social media, and to event marketing. The incumbent was BomserPayan, New York.
- The Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix has named Embark Digital as its social media agency of record.
- The Boston Public Schools have enrolled Proverb to help with an awareness campaign for the BPS Arts Expansion Initiative.
- Fredrick Fekkai hair care tapped SelectNY to develop a fully integrated advertising campaign called “Most Privileged Hair in the World.”
- Frank Unlimited, Seattle, has been named the first advertising agency of record for the newly formed Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Proton Therapy, a ProCure Center. A $1.6 million budget will go to print, radio and online advertising, and event marketing.
Tags: MediaCom, Vizeum, Coke, Coca-Cola Company, Comparethemarket, SEO, Steak, iCrossing, Frank Unlimited, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Proton Therapy, ProCure Center, Fredrick Fekkai, SelectNY, The Boston Public Schools, Proverb, BPS Arts Expansion Initiative, LevLane, Massage Envy, BomserPayan, Co-Communications, Hudson Valley Tourism, Harquin Graphics, 360i, HBO, Home Box Office Inc., POPSUGAR, Goodby Silverstein & Partners, Mistress, Assassin's Creed IV, Ubisoft, Con Edison, ConEd, The Gate NY, MRM, Verizon
Category: Account Moves