- Dentsu's Aegis Media has landed its first global win in the form of the £20m media planning and buying duties for British luxury fashion brand Burberry.
- Freixenet, the UK's best-selling sparkling wine brand, has appointed Fold7 to handle its UK advertising account.
- Russian Standard Vodka has appointed Collective London to handle its global digital account.
- Arena Media has picked up the media business for beauty and skin graft specialists Nanoblur.
- The English National Opera (ENO) has appointed the independent media agency Total Media ahead a "radical" marketing campaign to attract new audiences.
- Whiskas and Fosters to work with new marketing communications agency Incahoots.
- 22seven appoints Radar to drive brand roll-out.
Tags: Aegis Media, Dentsu Worldwide, Burbery, Fold7, Freixenet, Collective London, Russian Standard Vodka, Nanoblur, Arena Media, Total Media, The English National Opera, ENO, Incahoots, Whiskas, Fosters, The Big Kick, 22seven, Radar