- Johnny Fearless has won the pitch for Imperial War Museums' campaign to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the First World War.
- Freedrinks has hired Enter and Walker Media to its creative and media accounts respectively, as part of the drinks company's £8m of support for the Zeo range of soft drinks.
- Morgans Hotel Group tapped Firstborn to handle digital strategy and programming across its hotel properties, in addition to the development and re-launch of its global website. Firstborn’s initial marketing efforts will focus on creating mobile and web-based content geared toward enhancing the guest experience and promoting the brand's boutique culture.
- The VIA Agency was tapped to handle integrated marketing for Republic Wireless, following a review.
- Genuine Interactive was selected as digital advertising agency of records for Barbara’s, a cereals and snack company. The agency will handle digital strategy and planning, provide ongoing strategic guidance, and curate editorial content to its Facebook page.
- Moroch Partners was named agency of record for Stage Stores. The agency will handle strategic planning, creative and media planning and buying. Billings are estimated at $25 million. The agency’s first assignment will be to develop a back-to-school campaign that breaks in mid-July.
- New Belgium Brewing, the third largest craft beer brewer in the U.S., named Vizeum US as its media planning and buying agency. Backbone Media previously handled the work.
- The National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare, the unifying voice of America’s nearly 2,000 behavioral health organizations, has hired Cactus to develop a nationwide awareness campaign for Mental Health First Aid.
Tags: Imperial War Museums, pitches, Johnny Fearless, 100th anniversary, First World War, WWI, Freedrinks, Enter, Walker Media, Zeo, The National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare, NCCBH, Cactus, Mental Health First Aid, New Belgium Brewing, Vizeum US, Backbone Media, Moroch Partners, Stage Stores, Genuine Interactive, Barbara’s, Facebook, The VIA Agency, Republic Wireless, reviews, Morgans Hotel Group, Firstborn
Category: Account Moves