- Unilever taps 360i for Ben & Jerry's digital business.
- JWT has won a place on the advertising roster for Carlsberg following a competitive pitch.
- Play.com, the Jersey-based online retailer, has awarded its creative advertising business to Hometown and its media account to Vizeum, after two four-way pitches.
- Bleublancrouge lands Air France-KLM.
- Padulo lands MiiScan account.
- Eddie Bauer has new creative agency.
- Intel taps Leo Burnett's Arc for digital, shopper marketing.
Tags: Ben & Jerry's, Unilever, 360i, Edelman, Orea, Dove, Axe, digital, pitches, JWT, Carlsberg, Play.com, Vizeum, Hometown, Air France-KLM, Bleublancrouge, MiiScan, Padulo, Eddie Bauer, Publicis Seattle, reviews, Leo Burnett, Arc Worldwide, Publicis Groupe, Core Processor, Intel, Untrabooks, Omnicom, Organic