- Goodstuff Communications has picked up the UK media planning and buying business for Diesel TimeFrames, a joint venture between Fossil Watches and Diesel, after a pitch against incumbent Mindshare.
- The7Stars has been appointed to revive HMV's fortunes and refocus the retailer's marketing on music and film, after it was rescued from administration in April.
- TripAdvisor hires shops for its first offline campaign.
- Deep Focus snares Nespresso, nabs BBDO creative exec.
- Draftfcb wins California Nature Conservancy.
Tags: Goodstuff Communications, Diesel TimeFrames, Fossil Watches, pitches, Mindshare, The7stars, HMV, Hilco, Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Group, in-house, TripAdvisor, The Fantastical, reviews, Hill Holliday, Interpublic Group of Cos., Deep Focus, Nespresso, BBDO New York, Weber Shandwick, GroupM, The Martin Agency, Nestlé, Draftfcb, California Nature Conservancy, The Nature Conservancy in California