- The American Frozen Food Institute selected IPG’s McCann Erickson, GolinHarris and Casanova Pendrill to develop a national consumer campaign on behalf of the newly formed Frozen Food Roundtable. McCann will lead the advertising and integrated team of sister agencies GolinHarris for public relations and Casanova Pendrill for Hispanic communications.
- Empower MediaMarketing was named media agency of record for The Gorilla Glue Company.
- Evok Advertising and Design was named agency of record for the Ocala/Marion County Visitors and Convention Bureau. Evok will be responsible for overall advertising and marketing including brand development, strategy and planning, public relations, social media and digital and traditional advertising.
- Late July Organic Snacks tapped Haberman to handle its social marketing and 2013 campaign chores.
- Sunrise MarketPlace has chosen Emcee Design as its design agency of record.
- John Lewis has appointed Proximity to work on its customer relationship management campaigns, after a pitch.
- Housing and homeless charity Shelter has appointed Chameleon to work across its online giving platforms.
- Cramer-Krasselt beats the odds to keep Porsche.
Tags: The American Frozen Food Institute, AFFI, IPG, Interpublic Group of Cos., McCann Erickson, GolinHarris, Casanova Pendrill, Frozen Food Roundtable, Empower MediaMarketing, The Gorilla Glue Company, Evok Advertising and Design, Ocala/Marion County Visitors and Convention Bureau, agency of record, Late July Organic Snacks, Haberman, Sunrise MarketPlace, Emcee Design, John Lewis, Proximity, pitches, VCCP Me, Balloon Dog, Omnicom Group, Rapp, Adam & Eve/DDB, Shelter, Chameleon, Cramer-Krasselt, Porsche, Droga5 New York, McKinney, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Crispin Porter & Bogusky, CP&B, CP+B
Category: Account Moves