- Entertainment One, the film distributor also known as eOne, has consolidated its estimated £50 million UK and Ireland media planning and buying business into ZenithOptimedia.
- Huawei, the Chinese electronics company, has appointed Goodstuff Communications to its UK media account after a final pitch against Havas Media.
- Carlsberg UK has appointed LBi to work on digital initiatives across its portfolio of brands.
- Kenco, the coffee brand owned by Mondelez, has appointed Proximity London to manage the communications account for its Kenco Rewards programme.
- Costa Bingo has hired MWO to handle its advertising account.
- Publicis Chemistry has won the £8m Royal Mail Group direct marketing account, after pitching against undisclosed agencies.
- The Brooklyn Brothers has picked up the pan-European advertising account for the budget fashion retailer TK Maxx, which it claims is worth £20m.
- Belkin, the American technology company, has named LikeFriends as its digital agency to support its recently announced sponsorship of the male Blanco Pro Cycling Team, ahead of the Tour de France.
Tags: ZenithOptimedia, eOne, Entertainment One, Huawei, Goodstuff Communications, Havas Media, Carlsberg, LBi, digital, Kenco Rewards, Proximity London, MWO, Costa Bingo, Royal Mail, direct mail, DM, Publicis Chemistry, The Brooklyn Brothers, TK Maxx, Belkin, LikeFriends, Blanco Pro Cycling Team, Tour de France