- Scottish Power is set to appoint Fallon to its advertising account after a hotly contested pitch that lasted almost a year.
- Hotels.com has appointed m/SIX as its media planning and buying agency, replacing Havas Media.
- Tesco has awarded its £10 million outdoor planning and buying business to WPP's Kinetic, ending its relationship with Interpublic's Rapport.
- Nintendo has brought in 77PR to handle its consumer PR in the UK following initial project work for the brand's Wii U console launch in December 2012.
- Siemens Home Appliances has appointed ODD as its lead creative agency in the UK after a four way pitch, replacing Purplefrog.
- Hometown London has won the global advertising brief from Swatch, the watch manufacturer, following a competitive pitch.
Tags: Scottish Power, Fallon, pitches, Havas Media, hotel.com, m/SIX, Tesco, Rapport, WPP, Interpublic Group of Cos., Nintendo, 77PR, Siemens Home Appliances, pitches, Purplefrog, ODD, Hometown London, Swatch