- Haygarth has picked up the advertising account for the Musgrave Retail Partners retail brands Budgens and Londis.
- Wieden + Kennedy takes on tax preparation.
- Denny's dumps creative agency Gotham In efficiency search.
- Changi Airport Group selects GolinHarris as PR AOR.
- UK based Jkr launches in Singapore, announces two business wins.
Tags: Haygarth, Musgrave Retail Partners, Budgens, Londis, TurboTax, Dailey & Associates, W+K, W&K, Wieden + Kennedy, Wieden & Kennedy, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Goodness Mfg., Campbell Ewald, reviews, Denny's, Gotham, Erwin Penland, Interpublic Group of Cos., IPG, Changi Airport Group, GolinHarris, PR, Weber Shandwick, Waggener Edstrom, pitches, Jkr, Sheridan
Category: Account Moves