- Barcadi has consolidated the digital accounts for its range of brands, including Bombay Sapphire and Grey Goose, into Weapon7.
- Moroch Partners was named media buying agency of record for Visionworks, the largest wholly owned U.S.-based optical retailer. The agency’s two-year relationship with Visionworks was expanded to include the multi-million dollar broadcast media buying business, following a review. Moroch’s relationship with Visionworks began in 2011 when the agency was tapped as creative agency of record. Following that win, the agency added strategic advertising and communications efforts to the mix.
- MRY was named U.S. digital brand agency of record for National Grid, an international energy company. Work ranges from social media strategy and management of National Grid’s social media platforms to the UX development and brand design of the company’s website.
- Barro’s Pizza, an Arizona-based family owned and operated pizza chain, has extended its agency of record relationship with Zion & Zion for an additional 30 months. The agency continues to handle social media, public relations, branding and email marketing for the chain’s 33 locations.
- MINI USA named Peppercomm as its public relations agency of record, effective through December 2016.
Tags: Barcadi, digital, Weapon7, Bombay Sapphire, Grey Goose, Moroch Partners, Visionworks, MRY, National Grid, digital, Barro’s Pizza, Zion & Zion, MINI USA, PR, Peppercomm