- DLKW Lowe has retained the £73 million Morrisons advertising account following a three-way final pitch against M&C Saatchi and Adam&Eve/DDB.
- Grey London has won the estimated £10 million advertising account for United Biscuits portfolio of sweet brands including McVitie's Digestives, Jaffa Cakes and Hob Nobs.
- Draftfcb retains Kmart.
- SeaWorld moves media account to Initiative.
- Labatt creative account heads to Ammirati.
- Smirnoff leaves JWT for 72andSunny.
- Kohl's has hired Weber Shandwick as its new PR agency.
- Charter Communications selects Saatchi New York as consumer agency.
- Siemens hires WPP's Mediacom as global media agency.
Tags: DLKW Lowe, M&C Saatchi, Adam&Eve/DDB, pitches, Morrisons, Grey London, United Biscuits, McVitie's Digestives, Jaffa Cakes, Hob Nobs, Draftfcb, Kmart, McCann, mcgarrybowen, Draftfcb, Initiative, Interpublic Group of Cos., SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Busch Gardens, Sesame Place, OMD, Omnicom Group, Discovery Cove, Seagram's, Escapes, North American Breweries, Ammirati, Publicis Toronto, Pavone, Barton F. Graf 9000, Labatt Breweries, 72andSunny, JWT, Smirnoff, Diageo, WPP Group, Anomaly, BBH, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Kohl's, Weber Shandwick, PR, Cramer-Krasselt, BWR, Charter Communications, S&S NY, Saatchi & Saatchi, Fallon, Siemens AG, MediaCom, GroupM, PHD
Category: Account Moves