- Coca-Cola has awarded The Corner the advertising account for its fruit juice drink brand, Oasis.
- AIS London has won the holiday provider Club Med's integrated UK CRM account following a pitch process, ending the company's relationship with Cogent Elliott.
- H&L and Davis Elen land regional McDonald's account.
- UM wins Hershey's global media.
- Goodby Silverstein wins Princess Cruises.
- Re/Max hires Leo Burnett.
- Cavalry's MillerCoors roster grows with Keystone Light.
Tags: Coca-Cola Company, Oasis, The Corner, pitches, 101, VCCP, incumbent, AIS London, Club Med, CRM, Cogent Elliott, Saatchi & Saatchi & Duke, H&L Partners, Davis Elen, McDonald's, UM, Universal McCann, The Hershey Co., OMD, Interpublic Group of Cos., Publicis Groupe, Zenith, Omnicom, Goodby Silverstein & Partners, Princess Cruises, Re/Max, Leo Burnett Chicago, Lapiz, WPP, Cavalry, MillerCoors, Keystone Light