- Airbnb, a marketplace for people to list and book unique travel accommodations around the world, selected Pereira & O’Dell as its agency of record. Airbnb’s advertising will focus on a broad, cross-demographic audience who values authentic, local travel and memorable experiences. Work will launch globally in November.
- One day after announcing its expansion into Brazil, 360i has been named social media agency of record for Subway Restaurants, following a review. The agency is charged with developing and executing the brand’s overall social strategy, which includes creating socially driven campaigns and content designed to drive engagement and conversation, as well as word of mouth marketing.
- JWT Canada was named creative agency of record for Air Canada, following a review. The agency will handle all of Air Canada’s global brand communications and digital marketing beginning January 2014. Mindshare Canada will handle all media planning and buying. Air Canada spent $2.6 million in measured media in 2012, according to Kantar Media.
- CKSK launched a New York office with business wins of Heineken USA and Pernod Ricard.
- BancVue, a provider of dynamic marketing and data-driven consulting solutions to community financial institutions, tapped Austin-based agency, Proof Advertising, as media agency of record for its brand of free reward-based checking accounts, Kasasa.
Proof won the business following a review that began in April. The agency will be responsible for partnerships, sponsorships, and consumer-driven digital, traditional, and grassroots media strategy, planning and buying for each financial institution offering the Kasasa brand. In addition, Proof will also handle financial B2B media for BancVue. Creative duties are handled in-house. The account is estimated at $10-12 million.
Tags: Airbnb, Pereira & O’Dell, agency of record, AOR, social media, Subway, 360i, reviews, JWT Canada, Air Canada, Mindshare Canada, Pernod Ricard, Heineken, CKSK, BancVue, Proof Advertising, Kasasa, in-house