- Beiersdorf, the owner of skincare brand Nivea, has hired AKQA as its digital agency of record across Northern Europe.
- IPG Mediabrands' Initiative has been awarded the £15 million media planning and buying business for Travelodge, the agency's biggest account win in a decade.
- Merlin Entertainments, the theme park business, has appointed TBWA\Manchester to an ongoing contract worth £11.2m annually after a competitive pitch.
- ESTV's London Live, Evgeny Lebedev's local TV station, continues to prepare for its Spring launch with the appointment of technology specialist Engine6 to develop its online delivery platform.
- Barkley was named agency of record for Vanity Fair lingerie, following a review managed by Pile and Company. The agency will handle strategy, mass media and digital advertising, social media, public relations and media planning and buying. New work is expected to bow in the second quarter of 2014. Crispin Porter + Bogusky previously handled creative work and Ketchum handled PR duties. Vanity Fair is part of the Fruit of the Loom family of brands.
Tags: Barkley, Vanity Fair lingerie, reviews, Pile and Company, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Crispin Porter & Bogusky, CP&B, CP+B, Fruit of the Loom, Beiersdorf, digital, AKQA, Nivea, WPP, LBi, CMW London, Agency Republic, incumbent, pitches, IPG Mediabrands, Initiative, Travelodge, GroupM, MediaVest, Alton Towers, TBWA\Manchester, Merlin Entertainments, DLKW Lowe, ESTV, London Live, Engine6