- Maxus has lost its long-standing £14 million Mercedes-Benz UK media planning and buying account, after parent company Daimler AG appointed Publicis Groupe after a Europe-wide pitch.
- Karmarama has been appointed as the lead agency for Sun-Pat and Hartley's by Hain Daniels, which bought the peanut butter and jam brands from Premier Foods last year.
- Hotels.com picks Crispin for its creative account.
- JWT joins Google's creative roster.
- McGarryBowen drives away with Maserati.
- 360i wins Clinique’s global digital account.
Tags: Maxus, GroupM, pitches, Daimler AG, Mercedes-Benz UK, Publicis Groupe, MEC, WPP, incumbents, Omnicom Media Group, OMG, reviews, Karmarama, Sun-Pat, Hartley's, Premier Foods, Y&R, Hotels.com, Young & Rubicam, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Crispin Porter & Bogusky, CP+B, CP&B, reviews, Leo Burnett, Arnold Worldwide, JWT New York, Google Enterprise, McGarryBowen, Dentsu Worldwide, Maserati, Brouillard, in-house, Fiat, digital, 360i, Clinique
Category: Account Moves