- Fallon has landed creative responsibilities on the fast food chain after a review, Arby's has confirmed.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19L2JFu
- Male Cancer Awareness Campaign (MCAC), the men's cancer charity, has appointed Lucky Generals to its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1hdYRfu
- Natural Balance Foods, the wholefood snacking company, has hired MEC to its social media account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1dMezQI
- Barratt, the homebuilder, has appointed Zone as its retained digital agency after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1hISKkd
- Y&R Guangzhou has been awarded new business by the Zhuhai Chimelong Investment Development following a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1cQpsuH
- Arriva, the bus and train group, has moved the media account for its Grand Central route from Yorkshire to London to PHD, and retained the Omnicom agency for its CrossCountry operator.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1cQWdIk
- Orgain, a California-based maker of organic nutritional shakes, tapped Detroit-based Jekyll & Hyde Advertising and Marketing to produce a national advertising campaign, consisting of television commercials, digital and print components to generate brand awareness and sales. Orgain makes seven different organic, vitamin and mineral shakes that are sold at Whole Foods along at mass retail chains like Walgreens and Rite Aid.
- Uniden America has named the Willow St. Agency as it agency of record, tasked to create and produce a marketing campaign showcasing Uniden's consumer electronics products. New work will launch this summer, consisting of digital direct marketing, social media, and mobile apps.
- Coors Light in Ireland tapped CKSK as its lead creative agency, following a review. CKSK will now be responsible for all above the line creative output on the brand across every consumer touch point. Goosebump will handle all below the line concepts, execution and activation duties. CKSK has served as digital agency of record for Coors Light since 2010. Chemistry Ireland previously handled account. Stateside, Coors Light spent $104 million on measured media between January and September of 2013, according to Kantar Media.
Tags: Orgain, Jekyll & Hyde Advertising and Marketing, Uniden America, Willow St. Agency, AOR, agency of record, Coors Light Ireland, MillerCoors, CKSK, reviews, Goosebump, Chemistry Ireland, MCAC, Male Cancer Awareness Campaign, Lucky Generals, JWT London, Natural Balance Foods, MEC, Nakd, WPP Group, GroupM, pitches, Barratt, Zone, DigitasLBi, incumbent, Y&R Guangzhou, Zhuhai Chimelong Investment Development, Arby's, Fallon, The Martin Agency, BBDO, CP+B, CP&B, MDC Partners, Publicis Groupe, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Crispin Porter & Bogusky, Arriva, Omnicom, PHD Manchester, Carat Leeds, MediaCom
Category: Account Moves