- DLKW Lowe has picked up the advertising account for the electricity and gas regulator Ofgem after a competitive pitch process managed by the Crown Commercial Service.
- Russian Standard Vodka has awarded its UK media planning and buying account to The Village Communications, after a three-way pitch involving Maxus and the incumbent John Ayling & Associates (JAA).
- Nissan and Renault appoint Digitas LBi to €50m+ brief following one of the "biggest ever" global digital reviews.
- Kew Royal Botanic Gardens has appointed Kindred, following a three way pitch, to handle its Grow Wild campaign.
- Fruit of the Loom has appointed Chapter as its pan-European lead strategic creative agency to work with its European B2B division.
Tags: Ofgem, DLKW Lowe, CCS, Crown Commercial Service, pitches, Fever PR, TMW, reviews, JAA, John Ayling & Associates, Russian Standard Vodka, media planning and buying, The Village Communications, DigitasLBi, Renault, Nissan, Publicis Groupe, Kew Royal Botanic Gardens, Kindred, Grow Wild, Chapter, Fruit of the Loom