- After a competitive review in which at least three other agencies submitted proposals, the Mazatlan Hotel Association has decided to remain with Ogilvy PR.
- KFC Singapore charges Ren Partnership to lead creative.
- Marina Bay Sands taps Dentsu Singapore for media duties.
- MSLGROUP Taiwan becomes United Airlines PR agency in Taiwan.
- Bates CHI+Partners Philippines wins Pizza Hut.
- JWT Taiwan tipped to win major share of Japan Tobacco creative pitch.
- Publicis Malaysia wins Intel creative and digital business after competitive three-way pitch.
- Lowe Indonesia will partner with PT Indofood Sukses Makmur brand Qtela, to market a new range of snacks.
- In an effort to expand its appeal as one an exclusive luxury travel destination, Bal Harbour, Florida hired Partners + Napier New York to develop new brand and marketing strategies, following a review that included six agencies. The agency will develop a brand identity and communications platform to support the destination's vision for growth, with a focus on increasing tourism, residential sales and brand awareness. Bal Harbour spent $1.8 million on measured media in 2012, according to Kantar Media.
Tags: reviews, Ogilvy PR, O&M, WPP Group, the Mazatlan Hotel Association, Partners + Napier New York, Kantar Media, KFC Singapore, Grey Group, Ren Partnership, WPP, Marina Bay Sands, Dentsu Singapore, Mindshare, incumbents, Starcom, media, MSLGROUP Taiwan, Publicis Groupe, United Airlines, UA, PR, public relations, ICL MSL, Bates CHI+Partners Philippines, Pizza Hut, JWT Taiwan, Japan Tobacco, pitches, reviews
Category: Account Moves