- Heineken has shifted its John Smith's advertising account out of long-standing incumbent TBWA\London and into Adam&Eve/DDB without a pitch.
- Real Madrid footballer Cristiano Ronaldo’s fashion line CR7 has appointed M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment as its retained international marketing and PR agency for 2014.
- Cadbury has appointed Elvis to lead digital and social activity in the UK across its brand portfolio.
- Chipotle, the Mexican restaurant chain, has hired Mother London as its first UK creative agency.
- The NSPCC has appointed Zone to deliver a new ChildLine website and user experience.
- Online video production and publishing company Videojug has selected Braben to help build its profile with commercial partners in the UK and internationally.
- Black Infusions, makers of Black Fig Vodka, an artisanal spirit founded in Boston, tapped Allen & Gerritsen to develop and execute a marketing campaign describing the unique story of the vodka. The vodka will be available in upscale metro markets across the United States. First work will launched this month in Boston before a national roll-out later this year. Each bottle of Black Fig Vodka is infused with more than one pound of figs from California.
Tags: Black Infusions, Black Fig Vodka, Allen & Gerritsen, Adam & Eve/DDB, Heineken, John Smith's, TBWA\London, incumbent, M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment, CR7, Cristiano Ronaldo, Elvis, Cadbury, digital, Mother London, Chipotle, NSPCC, Zone, Childline, website, EA, Electronic Arts, WK Media