- VML, part of the Y&R Group, has been selected as agency of record for the Tennessee Department of Tourist Development after a formal review.
- The Cabinet Office has appointed RKCR/Y&R as lead strategic and creative partner for a ‘Great Britain’ campaign promoting Britain overseas.
- Joint has resigned the BHS account.
- MEC usurps Manning Gottlieb and Carat to land £26m RAF/Navy account.
- Sony Music Entertainment has returned its UK media planning and buying account back to Manning Gottlieb OMD, 18 months after awarding the account to Mindshare.
- H&L Partners was named agency of record for the Oakland Museum of California. This will be the first campaign for the museum since re-opening in 2010, following an update to the museum's galleries and grounds. The agency will create a campaign, launching in July throughout the Bay Area, consisting of traditional and digital elements.
- ERA Real Estate, a global residential real estate franchise, tapped Austin-based agency, Proof Advertising, to handle its creative advertising duties and traditional media buying and planning work. The agency is tasked with illustrating the brand's core value through consumer and trade media campaigns set to debut this summer across print, digital and broadcast media. The company spent $1.9 million on measured media in 2013, down from $3.2 million spent in 2012, according to Kantar Media.
Tags: reviews, Y&R, VML, WPP Group, the Tennessee Department of Tourist Development, Kantar Media, ERA Real Estate, Proof Advertising, H&L Partners, Oakland Museum of California, The Cabinet Office, RKCR/Y&R, Great Britain, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Joint, BHS, Arcadia, resigned, media, MEC, GroupM, Manning Gottlieb OMD, MG OMD, Carat, Aegis, Omnicom, RAF, Royal Airforce, Navy, Sony Music Entertainment, Mindshare
Category: Account Moves