- ‘Live in Levi’s’ campaign reunites Levi Strauss with its old agency, FCB.
- The plum task of unveiling the Toyota FCV—the automaker's entrée into the fuel cell car space—puts Droga5 into the automotive category for the first time.
- American Eagle Outfitters has shifted its creative business to Translation.
- BPN, the IPG Mediabrands media shop, has been selected as the media agency of record of Famosa Toys in the U.S.
- Quiet Storm has won the advertising account for Get Living London, the company managing the property known as Athletes' Village during the 2012 London Olympics, after a competitive pitch.
Tags: Quiet Storm, Olympic Village, Get Living London, incumbent, pitches, Levi’s, FCB, Levi Strauss & Company, House Worldwide, MDC Partners, Crispin Porter & Bogusky, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, CP+B, CP&B, Kantar Media, Famosa Toys, BPN, IPG Mediabrands, Interpublic Group of Cos., American Eagle Outfitters, Translation, Arnold, AEO, Droga5, FCV, Toyota Motor Corp., S&S, Saatchi & Saatchi