- Domino’s, the pizza company, has appointed Iris to handle its digital and direct marketing account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/IeXQoH
- The Royal Bank of Scotland Group has consolidated its digital creative account for NatWest and its main consumer banking brands into its above-the-line agency, M&C Saatchi.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Ir70uQ
- TK Maxx has appointed Ogilvy & Mather to its digital advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KeoNWf
- Notonthehighstreet.com, the online retailer, has hired Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle its advertising work.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KetlvL
- The property developer Land Securities has handed the ad account for a major redevelopment of the Victoria area of London to VCCP Blue.
Read more: http://bit.ly/IbTE7n
- Johnston Press, the regional publisher that this week announced 2011 losses of £144 million, has appointed Elvis and UM to handle its £1.5 million advertising and media accounts.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ITYfKB
Tags: Domino’s, Iris, The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, RBSG, NatWest, M&C Saatchi, TK Maxx, Ogilvy & Mather, Notonthehighstreet.com, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, BMB , Land Securities, VCCP Blue, Johnston Press, Elvis, UM, Universal McCann
Category: Account Moves