- Adidas has appointed TBWA\Worldwide to handle its global ad campaign for the 2014 Fifa World Cup.
Read more: http://bit.ly/J3tcum
- Dell moves consumer advertising to Y&R.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LsEziZ
- The NHS Blood and Transplant service has appointed Rapier to handle its direct marketing account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Lr7Fz6
- Kaspersky Lab, the anti-virus software manufacturer, has appointed McCann London to its international advertising account, estimated to be worth around £15 million.
Read more: http://bit.ly/K2hrsr
- A consortium of the nation's largest brewers has appointed Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to create a campaign to help improve the image of beer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KIMN9W
- Claims Direct, the personal injury compensation business, has appointed Quiet Storm to handle its £5 million advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/JZAHCk
- The English Beef and Lamb Executive has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to its advertising account after a pitch, ahead of a major push to support English red meat.
Read more: http://bit.ly/J0GG0v
- HM Revenue & Customs has hired WCRS to handle its advertising business in the interim period ahead of the appointment of a Government Procurement Service ad roster in the autumn.
Read more: http://bit.ly/IWtqZC
Tags: HM Revenue & Customs, HMRC, WCRS, The English Beef and Lamb Executive, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, BMB, ENBLEX, Claims Direct, Quiet Storm, RKCR/Y&R, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Kaspersky Lab, McCann London, The NHS Blood and Transplant, Rapier, TBWA\Worldw
Category: Account Moves