- Everything Everywhere, the umbrella brand for Orange and T-Mobile, has consolidated its estimated £50 million direct marketing business into Publicis Chemistry.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LWLHEs
- Zenith has been appointed to the £3 million UK media planning and buying account for the fashion brand Armani.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KoyKBw
- 18 Feet & Rising has landed the £3 million advertising account for the AkzoNobel woodcare brand Cuprinol.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KDssAA
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has picked TBWA\Worldwide to handle its global advertising and CRM account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/JLeOux
- Laithwaites, the wine merchant, has awarded its ad account to VCCP after a review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/JNPIu3
- Investec has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to handle the direct, digital and social media account for its private banking division.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Ja60zZ
- Premier Inn, the Whitbread hotel chain, has appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD to its £7 million media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KbJaVt
Tags: 18 Feet & Rising, AkzoNobel, DHM, The Brooklyn Brothers, The Corner, Premier Inn, MG OMD, Whitbread, Manning Gottlieb OMD, ZenithOptimedia, Laithwaites, VCCP, Watson Phillips Norman, WPN, Everything Everywhere, Publicis Chemistry, Archibald Ingall Str