- General Mills has appointed Bartle Bogle Hegarty London to handle the estimated £25 million global ad account for its Old El Paso brand.
- Creature London has picked up a brief from Adidas to create an integrated campaign to promote the sports brand's winter apparel range across Europe and Asia.
- Beko, the domestic appliance manufacturer, has hired TBWA\London to handle its £10m digital account, after a pitch.
- Gatwick Airport has appointed Publicis Chemistry to handle its advertising account.
- Atomic London, the start-up agency founded by Nick Fox and three of his former DDB UK colleagues, has picked up the global advertising brief for the airline network Star Alliance.
- Planet Rock, the independent rock station, has appointed Jazz FM to handle its spot and sponsorship sales, ending its relationship with Absolute Radio.
- Ogilvy wins Nascar's big shop battle.
- McCann L.A. IHOP, LifeLock accounts move to Dailey.
- Borders Perrin lands Old World industries.
- Heineken USA makes PR agency changes.
Tags: adidas, Nascar, Dos Equis, Publicis Groupe, Heineken, Edelman, Omnicom, BBDO Chicago, InterpublicBorders Perrin Norrander, , Old World Industries, LifeLock, IHOP, Dailey LA, Ogilvy & Mather, Leo Burnett, McCann Erickson, Young & Rubicam, Y&R, Planet Rock, Jazz FM, Absol
Category: Account Moves